Minster Home Care, based in York, are looking for a care co-ordinator to join the office team. We base our recruitment process on values and being a team player is extremely crucial to this role. We are looking for applicants who have previously worked in the care sector, either as a care co-ordinator and/or home carer, with a minimum of 1 year experience.
In this role, applicants will efficiently manage the delivery of high quality home care services throughout York, ensuring that carers are matched to clients, based on both the level and type of care they require and their hobbies/interests.
- Providing support to colleagues, contributing to the service growth targets set by the company
- Planning and ensuring that all Home Carers rota’s are organised
- Utilising the rota’s accordingly, taking into account travelling time and holiday cover
- Correctly matching Clients to suitable members of the Home Care team
- Improving and maintaining the continuity of care for all care packages
- Reactive to situations, such as last minute cancellations and responsible for resolving any client issues in a professional manner
- Using our tailored care computer software to maintaining accurate, confidential up-to-date digital records for all Clients and Home Care staff
- Answering the office telephone, dealing with new or existing care enquiries
- Building and maintaining a professional relationship with the local council and social workers
- Ensure that all aspects of the role ensure the company remains CQC Compliant.
- Driver with own vehicle
- At least 1 years experience in Care as a co-ordinator
- Having a good knowledge of IT, such as word, excel and outlook email programs
- Being flexible around working schedules
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
To apply, please call the Minster Home Care registered manager, Jayne Riley or speak to a member of the office team on 01904 929080.